Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Plan

What's for dinner?  I love to eat, I love to cook - I. HATE. this. question! 

Photo : The Perfect Pantry

 My husband responds "I don't care."  If you have that recipe; please, send it my way!
I usually find myself asking this question either: a) right after dinner (when I couldnt' care less); or b) on my way home from work (when the options are limited). 
As a way to avoid this, I've committed to planning ahead.  What a novel idea, right?!  And, to make the task a little less monotonous, I'll also be trying a new recipe at least once a week.  This blog is where I'll "dish" on the recipes (and our changes), the pictures, and our reviews (they can be drastically different), as well as how the leftovers fared (an important factor in our house).  I'm sure some will make it into the regular rotation and some won't even make it to the table.
Hopefully this blog will help some of you avoid that dreaded question, and give you a place to share some of your best tips and tricks to conquer dinner planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment