Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Salmon Patties

1 can Salmon (drained, skin/bones removed, I use Honey Boy Pink Salmon - from Sam's)
2-4 T of the liquid from the Salmon (I use pretty much all of the liquid from the can ~4T)
1 1/2 - 2 c Italian Bread Crumbs
1/2 md onion (minced)
1/4 c milk
2 eggs
2 T Parsley
1 T Lemon Juice
1/4 t Salt
1/4 t Dill (I use the Dill Seasoning Mix from Pampered Chef)
1/2 t Salmon and Seafood Seasoning (Optional)

Combine all ingredients and shape into 1" thick patties (should yield 6-8 patties)
Heat enough oil and/or butter until shimmering in a skillet.
Pan fry patties on both sides until golden brown. (Keep warm in 200* oven)



My mom always served salmon patties with white gravy, mashed potatoes, and biscuits.  I keep the potatoes and top the patties with a sweet hot mustard and serve with sauteed green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment